Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

my weekend.

well, since the last time i blogged alot has happend...well..im almost done with my exams...ive got one paper on wednesday..then im done...english literature:P...last tuesday to friday i had exams..but i didnt go on friday cause ended up going OU and then back to my friends house to watch another movie which was Uninvited aha...well was suppose to go clubbing with elle friday..but ended up with rach and kelvin...they didnt let me take a cab...so yeah...went curve and watched Night in the museum 2...was funny ahaha...then next day woke up and ate...was fucking hungry...they didnt feed me :(...so then the next morning we ate and slept from 3-6...supposed to go swimming at ryan's..haha too bad...btw...ryan if youre reading this...you owe me my waffles!!! :P....basicly that was my thurday, friday and saturday evening...that night itself i went foosing and met up with Risa and everyone and just chilled.then went to the park in desa had a few beers...then jimmy called..haha he said he was at devi so i went there and i didnt see him when he said he rounded twice...i only saw him leave...but later we did meet up...and then got went to his cousins house and just chilled fell asleep...wasnt such a 'comfortable' night at the house...weird things were going on or maybe i was just high and had a bit too much to drink..haha...went back on sunday at 9 am..and slept after my bath...then woke up at 5pm..ahha shit my time table was so off..then i went breakers till 10 or 11 didnt eat till then...24 hours no food !!! me!!! surprised...then i stayed home for a little while on sunday..but they 'small dick' ;p said i ffk so i had to go out...it was okay..:) so that was my weekend.it was either out, high, drunk or chilling out...hmm well...i know im back to the old me..haha but it guess things have changed now. NO REGRETS.

No comments:

Post a Comment