Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby boy.

Baby, I see you in my dreams every night and you're always on my mind when I see something familiar we use to do together then I think back about how I neglected you, ignored you, argued and walked away from you. But somehow I'd always know we'd always be okay, you always sat on the left side of the bed in your room with your head in your hands. I'd call your name and you look up at me with those shimmering eyes and they're so blue and as I walk over to hug you from the back, you'd pull me over to sit on your lap, and end the fight with a kiss and just sleep in. But I took you forgranted, I wasn't faithful, I was just too blind to see how much you loved me. We were like a switch, on and off for the pass 3 years then suddenly when I finally knew I'd never find a man like you, I was already too late, I was already in a relationship with someone else, and you had given your heart away. I was so broken and regreted and now I knew how you felt.
So I couldn't face the shame and I turned my back on you. You begged me to stay by your arms but somehow I didn't, I couldn't. I felt too guilty. We didn't speak for months. But I always remembered, the vacations we had, the times we played around like kids, silly games, kissing in the sunset, sleeping in the back of your car by the beach. Nothing could compare to that, when it was you and me. One fine day, we met up, but the only thing we decided to do was argue about you cheating on me and me cheating on you. This time the argument was surreal, we knew there wasn't a turning back. For 3 years, I loved you but the words never came out of my mouth, maybe because you never said it too. We didn't make up this time as I saw you take off and before you left, you turned back and I saw those eyes I love to stare in at night, in so much pain and I know how much of a man he was to not want to show me his tears, but this time he couldn't hold it in, I saw his tears roll down his cheek and he was gone in a split second. Then next thing I knew the phone rang, and you got yourself in a terrible accident, I couldn't breathe and I dropped to the ground. I prayed it was all just a dream when I hit conciousness, and until today I still don't believe you're gone, I keep thinking you're alive somewhere avoiding me so I'd never break your heart again,baby, I miss you so much. I never got the chance to say I love you, from the core of my heart. When I found out you tattooed my name in love's purpose on your arm, I couldn't forgive myself. You're gone, but I can't accept the fact. I love you and my heart will only give pure love to you, boo.No one will ever take my heart away from you. I love you, forever and always.

Cheers to your favourite drink, sweetheart. Loving you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment