Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 23, 2009

Did it ever cross your mind?

Falling so fast didn't know how far down I locked away my smile and padlocked my heart, then you came, like without breaking a sweat, you opened every door like it was never locked. You came and took my heart off the pedestal, where I stood alone and fearless. You gave me a reason to open my heart, and just be plain old me, no masks, no evil tricks up my sleeves. How did you do it? I don't know. All I know is, what I thought of you when I read your mind and what I thought of you when I saw you, made me turn my head, but I didn't know the guy that caught my eye was still in you and I just fell so hard, no guards no electrical wires around my heart.  You remind me so much of me, and we have so much in common, makes things so much easier, without saying a word you know exactly what's on my mind. I'm amazed how much I love you, although we aren't together, already fells like we are, but I'm not in a rush for you to ask, cause I'm happy with everything we are now. You picked me up from the mess I made, cut your feet with all the glass I shattered on the floor, like some sort of night and shining armor prince. The fact remains, did it ever cross your mind, when you said you wouldn't fall for anyone here, I guess you were so wrong, and the games we played and the energy we exerted just to win, just made us both gain some sort of medal we didn't expect to get. "Killed two birds with one stone", no doubt. It's awesome how I can be me and just fall to the ground knowing you would be right be behind me catching my fall. You manage to sweep me off my feet, know all my secrets, and the best part, you understand everything I'm saying. My gosh, how I'm spinning around my room, hugging my pillow tightly, thanking God how you were here, even though a little too late to save me from the fall sometime ago, you made me collide and learn to make a sophisticated life out of this mess. The havoc doubled and I can't help but to fall for your every move.

note : andreaa fell in love
          like on paradise island.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog you have here. If you have chance please visit mine. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete