Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 9, 2010

Crazy timeliness


To another anonymous rhythm, I think I feel my body crashing down, maybe I just cant take it anymore. There's just too little time to do so much and too much to handle all at once. College has been crazy since I left the studying to the very eleventh hour. My finals falls on the 12 of July and I'm only half way done with my notes. Never been the study type nor the early bird type but yeah been pushing alot to those stuff. This whole week has been judgling a social life, studies, boyfriend and my bestfriend whose going back next sunday. Regularly, she'll be back soon again, but it never fails to recall to me how things was before she left and how things actually is now in present time. Like two totally different style of living, this relates much to our old friends whom we use to spend so much time with, somehow life got in the way of everything. Sucks at times thinking of the friends we made and the ones we lost, we lives we shared and lost. Now days, works been coming in and its awesome. Just yesterday I had to do a commercial for a Korean Market with some Korean Supermodels that flew all the way here for a commercial shoot. It's called Maxytle, and will be featured in Korea. Was suppose to do another one today for the show KL Gangster but was way too tired.Didnt sleep for the past 24 hours. Today should be a little better, just finished studying and going for a karaoke session with friends later at Red box, Curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment