Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 30, 2010

Had enough

Everyday saying the same thing, dealing with the same thing. Hell! It just gets so boring and I'm sick of it. It's like a splinter in your hand, so small part on your skin but yet so irritating and painful.

Yes, my everyday life is hell thanks to a small person which such small parts of my life. The little things they do without thinking, speaking to walking from just the sight of it. It clearly states on my face " Get Lost" and " Stop Bugging Me!". Unfortunately some idiots dont understand those terms. Yes, it is so killer. Despite seeing the person almost everyday of my life and just being a total ignorant as much as I can to it. The smartest thing to say " Sorry" never comes out but all the force of argument is brought forth. Ahh! Hello stupidity. God, I hate you. Everything I do I try to give you all the best but you just wont appreciate it, it days like these I regret knowing you. Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment