Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I miss him.<3




28 march 2009
4:28 am

I can't sleep and he's on my mind. Everytime like I feel I've got no time for myself and he's being a drag...it's times like this I wish I didn't say that. I haven't seen my babyy since thursday and it sucks..we barely got the chance to talk..he's caught up with his life and I with mine...hmmm he's out station now...god knows where...i called him but he doesn't know where he is...probably some ulu kampung aha...i really miss his touch and his hugs and kisses...

We have been together for almost 1 year 8 months...this monday would be our anniversary...although we've been through alot i know he's the one person i really love...
Although I miss the days when we used to be so shy now eveythings different....feels so married...shocking yesh....i know...but we know each other so well that sometimes its just irritating but that's just what i love about him....he's very manja and sweet but at times a pain...despite all that i still love him so much...

Taking a walk through memory lane a little...


At Bukit Kiara
We were still shy and kinda just got together then...<3>One Utama....double dating with Rachel and Colin.
We had so much fun double dating
we ate so much and even visited the safari ehhe
I miss those days.

Genting Highlands....
Shaf's first drive up the windy road after passing P
It was fun yet scary
The fog was so bad all we could see was each other.
It was so cold we just held each other close.

Bukit Tinggi
It's a little like rome
really romantic and stuff
he kept me by his side
and fed me italian food
i was happy
and full ehhe


Ampang View
It was some special day
there was fire crackers and everything.

The McD proposal ahha
on one of our anniversary's
the occasion other than the anniversary
andrea go hungry ehehhehe
it was really cute though


Our one year anniversary
At the eye of malaysia
it was a beautiful view of KL
and I remember him saying
"nothing compares to you"
0=)



well....
that's it for now
it nearly five and
well I need to sleep before i become the zombie lover
freaky.....

No comments:

Post a Comment