Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Valentines Day<3


My unexpected valentine.
It was actually a late valentine cause we got off schedule..well he did i didnt know about it hehe....but it was so sweet i actually teared a happy tear after a long time. I didnt expect anything from him since he hasn't really surprise me much recently. We had a lot of hard times especially this new year and really made a gap in our relationship but i'm hoping it'll all be okay. As i was looking at the photos and thinking back, well we had a lot of fun moments...we had a three-hour course meal and deserts. We had supper and desert hahaha...it was fun and so much eating. Sometimes i wish the moments like this when you're completely happy and unaware of the world around you could last a little longer before its just a memory. It was one of the happiest thing for me. He was on time, clean and smelled pretty and bought us a couple shirt which we wore out ehhe...people started but so what?? It was valentines day so hell yeah! I miss those precious moments.


Our couple T's ehehe...This was at home just before going out for our late lunch which lasted this dinner and we were still hungry. We went to some korean barbeque. Grabbed our seat...to my surprise my babyy told me it was a buffet with all those nice kobe beef and stuff...we even had steam boat and noodles...We started with the hot pan barbeque-ing...we took kobe beef, sotong and chicken and fish and salmon omg there was so much on the plate i didn't know where to start. We also had some salads hehe and ate steam boat and curry noodles. We took more than 10 plates....consistently adding :).We didn't know...we ate from 3:30 pm till almost 6:30 pm i know its crazy....we had korean ice cream its really nice hehe.


This was the beginning of our crazy buffet. See how clean everything was before the barbarians got to eating haha.


Our first batch of food.


While waiting for it to be cook...he got me a balloon...
supposing looks like a heart...
not really eheh but it was sweet.
I love him.


After that...we went back
and I decided to take a pic haha..
Then we went RSC
with Bryan and Jimmy
For supper


The bouquet of roses he bought me...
this was part of it hehehe


My second suprise ...
At the park ..
at the bench ...
where we met ...
There was baskin robins ...
icre-cream cake
Roses and Kampai




so that was my valentines.

nothing sort of regret.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment