Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My first tournament experience.



27 March 2009.
3:45 am



I didn't go to school yesterday nor tuition it was kinda funny actually..i was thinking so hard and planning everything..and as usual nothing goes as plan for me ehhee..


I woke up at 10.30 and took my bath and everything. I then called Umar and went to breakers. We thought the tournament wasn't on so we chilled and ate coffee bean ceaser salad which sucked...the one bryan use to make for me taste so much better...yeah bryan stopped working there ehhe...Then we saw people going into breakers...so we went up....then i got a call saying our usual friday lunch was canceled and the photo thing for our form 5 mercu was canceled so technically...what my plans were changed then i just entered the tournament.

It was Newbies singles. I challenged this guy...well he was mean he didnt give face at all so i lost ahahaha....umar did too...then the second round..i lost too...i was so nervous..my hand was shaking like i would shake if i was naked in genting under the rain...yup that bad ahha...after i lost iryan and zawir came and played some games...told my mum to pick me up...i could have still made it to tuition but she didnt want to send me hhee...then...

Later i was suppose to join Newbies doubles with Chun Kit but he couldnt make it so i join with this girl, Yi Mun...he back shot 7 is awesome....Then our first match was with this chick and guy....she hacked all the way...i was so pissed i hacked back and she swore at me...:( oh well...anyway we got through 3 rounds and lost...but this time i wasn't so nervous..haha i rlly do like this game...will try better next time and win some cash ahah :D. TTFN!


The angry woman rogers out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment