Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 8, 2009

History repeats itself.

Yes, the drama is all starting over again, like it ever stopped, some how drama always finds it's ways back to me, talk about fate. So recently after the last incident with my other group of friend, I just blurred out of the picture, haven't seen some of them in ages, but still do see some around. Kind of miss them thinking about it, but we're still friends. Reason of fading into the back ground was cause there was too much drama and couldn't take it, did my part and tried to make things out but the rest was out of my reach. Started hanging back with my old friend and well things are okay now, given up fighting and war so I guess the water is still right now. Then slowly, I've built up some feelings for this guy in some other group, groups and their problems and well, just recently I been hanging with him more, getting to know him better, then it suddenly seemed like I lost track of my old friend and her group, I don't want anyone to think I'm ditching for a guy, no. I'm not I'm just trying to get to know him better, and well, since the last few months were pretty hard on me, I'm slowly getting by, not to say it doesn't hurt completely, it hurts when I think back of the betrayal and lies, not so much of the breaking up part anymore. The thing is now, this guy here, no not the one I have feelings for, makes me confused, he always seems so moody and pessimistic, leaving me speechless. I'm stuck in a dilemma. Anyway, about this guy I like, the emotions are kicking in again and now I feel afraid and stuck, jaded by love, afraid of the consequences of a relationship and getting hurt, scares me but a risk I'd take if I find it worth it. This might be another incident like the last time, since everyone has so much to say about the guy I like, so yeah. I'm also afraid of the fact, I might not be able to put my heart into it, as I don't even know how far I am from falling in love so deep again. Don't want to hurt anyone in the process of me picking myself up from scattered pieces. Till then, I'm still going with the flow. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment