Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Agoraphobia. Yes, maybe I'd admit I am a little. The people I knew and grew with have departed from this land we call home. It used to be my all time determination to go for an unknown land. But the paranoia sinks in, my family, friends, my dog and cat... but what makes this feeling push me with the wind so easily. I couldn't and still can't comprehend. I'm a woman's body I am drowning like a child unable to fight. Don't quite get that though. I feel a little retardation in my life and I just tend to watch people pass me by as I'm counting the seconds. I still have a time to spare, but how long will I be sparing of it, is the real question. I feel like I can give great advise to others but cant overcome my pessimistic yet over optimistic challenge with the realistic. Am I an opportunist? Well, I'm still to encounter and win that war.

Life, just one question..."WHY??"

No comments:

Post a Comment