Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hectic 2weeks.

So I finally got up to it and went to the dentist last week and got my teeth checked. Got them polished and whitened to only find out that my wisdom tooth grew vertically and was growing into my jaw bone. Ouch. Been hurting my mouth for a while but people kept saying 'when wisdom tooth grows, it hurts. ' some said, 'wisdom is not gained without suffering'.. well they were wrong, i was just going the wrong way thats why it was so torturing. so anyway, made an appointment and got 6 jabs before the removal. had four first but started to feel the pain when the dentist was drilling into the gums. Had another two while he was breaking my wisdom tooth, apparently it was too deep in. Lol. So when it was finally out, the pain started to come back, damn those receptors. Didnt realise that the lazy nurse had been leaning the sucktion on my lip and it left a little mark, lazy woman. and i could feel every single stitch. After the surgery was done, went home and slept. woke up completely forgetting that the doctor had said not to open my mouth too big, but heck I did, and blood started gussing out. Swelled up for 3 days and could only have porridge and soup... sigh, bright side, lost three kilos:D... the following week had to get my assignment done, with no attention paid in class, struggled to do so, was on the books and laptop all the time researching youtube too. thats how desperate i was, seeked help from my brothers tuition teacher but she's in a bad place and left me hanging, went to her centre and she wasnt there. sigh. furious, i did it myself, right or wrong, only the lecturer knows. sigh sigh. Finally this week came about and I had a skin laser around the eye to remove oil seeds that were too painful to remove by facial. Started off with a facial and some really acidic cleanser that made me feel like my face was shovered into hot steam from a pressure oven. When the laser finally begun, the lady said, you've got good tolerance with pain, do you want to try without anestetic, being egoistic , i didnt take the anestetic, my eyes shrivelled like a prune and tears kept running. it was a crazy shock to the brain, didnt expect it to be so painful. The smell was pungent. best yes the week is almost over, laser , check.... wisdom tooth removal...check... assignment... well... just need to type it out... gah crazy crazy week... damn procrastination!!! GRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment