Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

at war with my heart.


Boom! Bang! Bomb! There goes my patience and my heart. Yes, it's been some time now, and I can't comprehend how we ended up this way. Recently, you've been a lot in my eyes, and my heart but it crashes down on me, blind hope and meaningless words with no actions. Thinking over and over again, a lie it looks like you hide and I just couldn't be bothered anymore, and my emotions take control of my every move. Checking up here and there, you seem to be around, but I'm standing still and you are washing away. Loving someone with no meaning, just being deep and painful, I know, I have to let you go. Forcing myself has only cause me to drown in my own world and it was a total failure. Time will be passing as it slowly fades away. Never felt this feeling before, it's something new and different so I guess I could bear to long summer without a single drop of water, like a drought just waiting for a rain that will never come. Slowly, I watch you slip away, as your words ' I loved you' slice pass my naive heart, I watch everything fade into a black hole. Realizing, it's so easy to fall in love, but so hard to fall out of it, maybe problems, we sat on them and pretend it didn't exist caused havock in this mutual feeling. Accepting you were gone, just like an adrenaline rush, the thrill faded into the mist. Then to know, it's all just the beginning and worst yet to come, embracing the harsh wind, I'll find a way back into my santuary and somewhere I can rest my heart without a single splinter. The memories cherished, but the love meaningless. I will walk away, all in mere time, you will just be a chapter in my life time story book.

No comments:

Post a Comment