Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 19, 2009

this is now.

Let's put it this way, the drama is not worth my tears and I'm tired of doing this, I'm tired of caring too much and always trying to keep people smilling and clear the air, yes it helps them but it backfires on me, since so I have decided not to bother about people so much anymore and just do what I do cause people keep misunderstanding everything I do. I confronted my friend because I didn't like what he said to you about me, I didn't do that to screw you up side down or what not, that was not my intentions. Well I'm sorry I wanted this to end but I cant take this nonsense, friends backstabbing each other, betraying, and what so ever you like to call it, so you tried to be the middle person but in the end I was in the middle and I take the fall when all you had to do was walk away. Then I try to talk to you and you just blow off on me. I bet you didnt even know I talked to him and tried to make him understand knowing neither of us did wrong but since everyone's screw is too tight. No one here is to blame, but everyone here doesn't seem to care at all. I'm just going to go with the flow and follow my heart. Definitely not hanging around an empty room.





http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/jordin_sparks/this_is_my_now.html




p/s : always misunderstood.

No comments:

Post a Comment