Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies, where a kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."

Season 1.
I met you a thousand times before, I've seen you play games and win, I watched your body move as you walked on by but recently some weight you've put on but it made you all the more adorable. I could have swore I never took notice all this while. You give me some sort of smile that makes me think " he's so cute ". And the way you wink and flip your hair cause it's in your face makes me melt to the ground. When you dress casual with shorts and T you already make heads turn but when I see you dress for an occasion, I turn away to melt cause you don't see or feel how I feel. There was once when we were quite consistent on conversations, but then it all started fading and I myself knew what I was getting into. Falling for someone who's heart is in another persons arms would end in a disappointing cliche of love. But taking the risk to love you when I knew my heart wont let me move when I know you don't know how I feel. It's been some time now but somehow you still linger and dreams of you counter my thoughts of letting go. You walk by me like we never met, and it kills me to know, all I am to you was an acquaintance.

Season 2.
An athlete and a fooser. Saw you some time before but  only as a "hello and goodbye". But this time, we spoke and exchanged numbers. You were my team mate and it was fine at first didn't put much thought into it but there was some thought. We were excited and yelling out as we played a friendly match and everything was cool. It somehow felt like I was side by side playing with an old partner. You had the most awesome shots seen and finding holes was your game. But I was told you were two different people when playing friendly matches and tournaments. I wanted to see how good you were. You have this face that looked like a friend of mine at some angles but your body was perfectly fitted and it was just nicely shaped with trisepts showing I couldn't resist to look. They said you didn't go to the gym it's all from swimming. How I wanted to just fall into those strong arms and melt. He asked me for a movie and lunch the next day but I woke up late so missed it but it all seemed too fast to be true. And well, I had something to do the next day so I told him I'd get back to him, but never did. Don't know what my next move should be anymore. Still contemplating this feeling inside. After that day, you didn't text me, my friends said he's either being sensitive you said no or cause he's playing hard to get. Well it's his move. Not mine. Thinking it through twice now. But he just seems like everything I want in a guy, but some how the sparks just isn't there. Maybe not yet.

Season3.
Got close to this guy recently and well, he is quite a hand full. But we been spending a lot of time smsing and the occasionally outings together. He loves to play around with me and makes this really cute face or you can say like to act cute, it's cute alright. He's a little bit 'lala' but he hates the fact we call him that. He lets me drive his car all the time =D and that's a plus side. He's a fooser too and my biggest turn on, he drives fast with fast cars. He's really funny and a littl weird but I guess it's what keeps me laughing. He gave me duit raya :) eventhough I didn't go to his house and well, I don't know there's just something about him I like, well there's always something about guys I like but never seem to figure out why or what. Problem discovered but not solved as you can see.


p.s : Seems like there is three different people I like, but my heart only seems to want one. Yes, I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment