Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

fill me up.

the air is clear finally and the drama has come to an end. the truth came out and it wasnt a pretty truth. you(my friends) should know me by now that i hate drama and some how drama finds its loving way to me. and you know how i hate the awkwardness and weird feeling i get. it pisses the shit out of me and i will find some way to confront it and end it. i didnt know it was going to be this bad but fine, everything does happen for a reason and well, im supposing everything will be fine soon. but for now im going to need some time. a wise friend of mine told me, now will be the best age and time for you to grow out of this and make wise choices, choosing your friends, and setting out your priorities. some times i know i think too much till i make myself more stressed out and pressured, but things are just the way things will be. i finally spoke and caught up with an old friend. things look better now. and finally no more fights, and war. thank god. i guess all everyone needed was some space to grow. i decided to give myself some space too. so that is that. i just need some time to think things over and get back on track again, realizing this yeah has brought many different challenges and such. and well yes, i still like him but am getting no were. been trying to give up since he is going for someone else and yeah.. the more i try.. nah backfiring on me. so just waiting till the feeling fades. i keep having dreams of him. gah! and hahaha 2 more weeks to bloody driving exam.. *cross fingers* ill pass and get my car!!! :D

and yes, the happy go lucky andreaa is picking up again. so hello :D

No comments:

Post a Comment