Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 2, 2009

the last few days of june.

well in the last few days of june i finished my amali and now am waiting for my L to come out then start driving. haven't been in school. i had a major melt down that day and ended up sitting on the roof with kelvin just spilling my heart out. now i know what a heart break feels like. had some really emotional talk and stuff but yeah everything's fine. went for dinner with rachel and meng hui as usual then just chilled and saw a really weird guy camwhoring on his own in starbucks. my friends been having some issues and ive been having some issues with friends to. all misunderstanding as usual but things are okay now. sometimes its just easier to let things cool off on its own. i felt a little hurt when my friend made it seem like i was going for the guy she likes. i would never do that, she's too much of a sister to me and i wouldnt have the heart to. but we're fine. smoked shisha till my head spun and played foosball that day after some time. had dinner with intan and chilled. basicly that. went shhopping with my mum to get some stuff. tmw going dinner with friends and passing up stupid assignments. friday will be clubbing. its been a long time and i need a few shots to calm my nerves. major. sarturday tuition then to curve with rachel to get some stuff then to Ck's bbq. not sure what else it planned but yeah hitting the books too. NOW WELCOME JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment