Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 13, 2009

push.

the more i know. the harder i try. the more it back fires on me and the more it hurts. the more i think about us. and how much i miss everything bout us. till this very moment i'm still in love you and i realized my mistakes and our little bits of regret. we had so many plans. so sure it was everything. but it was a part of growing up. but i can't get over the fact. you cheated and lied. every move i make. i'm afraid i might be falling for the wrong person and all the rush i had with you is rushing back to me. it hurts more. i can't. we had a perfect fairy tale. but it seems that, at the end of the tale you still said, “Goodbye”. it's killing me with every breathe i take.but im lost. in your eyes. my next step might be my biggest regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment