Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 31, 2009

read this!

So I heard there are rumors and drama streaming along my sidewalks. Get this straight everyone. I don't know what you're hearing and thinking. But you don't even know me and you're just eating the shit people tell you. If you have the nerve for truth, come to my face and ask me what the hell is going on. Cause I don't know myself. People keep talking shit but I don't even know what the hell did I do to any of you. Have some nerve. Stop blogging about me and spreading shit unless you want it done to you. Don't get me wrong. I'm loving the attention you're giving me cause you can't get any but this is just getting out of hand. So keep talking. All you'll ever be is a hypocrite and two face cause the person talking shit, you know me and you still choose to open your mouth with all the secrets I trusted you with. Spreading lies to get attention. Wow! I heard of jealousy but you're too much. Just cause I bite my tongue and I don't strike back doesn't mean I don't know. I care cause you were my best friend but friendship only goes so far with people like you.

p/s : Take a look at me and get to know me. It'll be a big difference people. Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment