Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

realize and change.

Grrr! for the past 2009 its been really stressing. and i have been pushing my body to its limits. the amount of stress everyone is facing this year is hectic. but i have managed to get some good sleep and feel slightly better. i had some hard times with my family and it finally resolved with my dad after years. and my mom's getting happier, the fact my brothers and i have created peace. friends, my close friends are great. but i limited myself to my friends. im only with one type of people now. i hardly mix around with my other friends anymore. reasons cause i dont have a car and sometimes alot of bad things happen when im with them. im mostly hanging out with people with boundaries now. and its good. they have their fair share of fun and responsibility. and they really watch out for me. so im thankful. but i do miss my old and other friends. but i guess sometime will heal all wounds. alot has happened to make me and my other friends split apart. friends come and go yes. but there are some i would like to keep and meet up with once in awhile. love life, well im getting by after the heart break. its been hard but time is definitely healing. the last guy i had a thing with, ended up hurting me too. so i just had to pull away. but there's this guy im currently crushing on. he doesnt know it but he makes me happy when i see him. there are a few things i would like to change about myself though...

[1] be more healthy. starting with smoking less. exercising more. and eating proper meals. no, this is not for losing weight. my health has detorated greatly since form 3. i been having lots of health problems. and my heart is weak compared to before.

[2] be more serious about studies and have a good holding career later on.

[3] spending more time with family starting from now. realising im the eldest and should be putting the family back together. since i got so caught up in my wild life i pushed everything away. i shouldnt have done that. im going to try to make family dinner's once a week and visit my relatives when im told to.

[4] basicly, making myself happy, the people i love happy and just making the best of everyday. you never know when it might be your last. nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. but i intend to improve myself. and be my old happy go lucky self again.

MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT YOU GOT BEFORE IT'S GONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment