Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 16, 2009

unspoken.

before pd and during pd. everything seemed so right. so in place. you love me i love you kind of thing. then it all started falling apart when i got a phone call. my walls came tumbling down on me now im just sitting alone thinking to myself if i made a big mistake. i avoided and ignore. and completely wanted nothing to do with him. the phone just kept ringing. things got way complicated after the holidays and i just had to pull away. the night i said let go i was fine. but when i got off the phone regret written all over my face. i kept telling myself negative things that made me think negatively and made me feel anxious and irritated around him.i didnt bother giving it another shot cause i was too afraid of getting hurt. then the next day school was cold and awkward we didnt speak. later that evening we met and spoke about everything. what i didnt expect was to have myself turn to you and hug you and hold u like you been missing or something. it was fine at first things seemed like last night didnt happen. until we got to the park....to be continued...andrea is tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment