Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 7, 2009

Andreaa is in the room with CK and Estee.

don't want to go tuition which is in 30 mins or so. thank god for the weekend. but then again. tuition on saturday and sunday. wont be going on sunday have driving class. :) and i think i might be having a crush on one of my old crush. but we're too much of good friends to be anything more. moving on. yesterday was pretty fun. woke up. went lunch at kim gary then went back. studied maths. and had an amazing and emotional heart to heart talk with my mum about some personal family issues that kind of brought me down yesterday. but everything happens for a reason and me as the eldest has to be strong for this family. after that had dinner at new seafood with friends then played foosball. it was awesome. foosball on form that day. then met up with elle. was suppose to be drinking but ended up just catching up and talking then she slept over at my place. can't wait for my license as well. today let's see whats up after tuition. grr! tuition. well now just lying on the bed and estee next to me. well was next to me. now she's back on the bed and ck playing my ps3. damn im so jobless haha. oh had lunch at nam heong chicken rice just now. bit weird though. hmm. byebye gtg tuition. and i have one wish. but ill bring that up the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment