Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a new person.

didn't really think much about how time has change its course and took its toll on me. not till one of my close friend confronted me about it. then it opened my eyes a little bit more and slowly i'm seeing a whole different scenery. was a big time wild girl before and did things that weren't that proud of it now thinking of it. but this year had a big change on me. i didn't barely drink and i'm clean and not so much of a party girl anymore. i do still enjoy a good drink and some high fun parties but not hardcore anymore. it was a good confrontation.i didnt realize myself how much things changed till last night, and i would say its a good change. the old me is dead and gone. and i dont think i want to go back down that road. but yeah other than that, all the problems that pop along will always be problems. i was told i was a big mess before. but i got a lot of improvement so i'm happy. i know how to think more now and follow my instincts. i know my limits better now. and no matter what anyone does people will still talk. but i know myself and what i am doing now. so yeah. its all good. bad girl gone good. and proud of it. we'll no need to go in details. if you knew me before and still know me now. you'll see it. and if you didn't know me last time. well lets leave it as that. everyone deserves a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment