Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 20, 2009

waking up to an empty room.

sunken into my imagination, i started thinking how things have changed so much. for the pass few days i was thinking myself in my room on my bed how everything was always seemingly perfect. it was all about my boyfriend and i, just us. like a pair never seperated. but now i stand on my own, as my own person, he is his own person. its not us anymore, its you and its me, two different people who once crossed paths. thats all i can remember it as. but no doubt i miss everything we had but even if i could change back time right now, i wouldnt give it for anything at all because so many things have occured that we just cant be us anymore. just two individuals. then i started feeeling really low and wanted to talk to someone but i realized, how my bestfriends were so far away right now. one is in aussie, another moved from desa and another hangs out with other people and its all of us doing our own thing. and they use to be the one i confide in, but so much has changed and i just been bottling up my emotions. its just not like me to just pour my heart out to just anyone, so im just lingering. we're all growing up and need space to grow so yeah thats fine so do i. but the thoughts and memories seem like it was just yesterday we were in kingergarden playing catching or swimming in puddles on mud. time had passed so fast and few months down the road everyone will be doing their own thing and going to different places and new goals. its the part where we realize that we're out of the nest, alone in this world. growing up, parents growing old, moving to overseas and such. i woke up to an empty room one day, and all these things was running on my mind, the life challenges and its experiences. no regrets. but sometimes i just miss the moments, when everything was innocent and no one really bothered about where you came from or what you wear, all that matters was you. there's been some problems between friends but im just fluctuating and splitting my time for everyone, i love the people that mean most to me and i dont want to have to choose. the pressure is building up and im just trying to chill. everyone has their different "channels" but i cant be bothered anymore. friends are friends and life goes on.


can you feel the pressure, it's getting closer now!

No comments:

Post a Comment