Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

sick.

andreaa has been sick since last saturday :( and you know how much i hate to be sick. well was fine on saturday but the night itself caught a cough then next morning was just a cough.. went for lunch with john and we had some heart to heart kind of talks haa. yes. with john. suprised myself. havent smoked since that day actually. didnt watch movie with my friends. really had no strength. monday morning went to the doctor and was then admitted to the hospital suspecting H1N1. Couldnt determine anything yet but they did give me some medicine called Tamiflu supposingly for H1N1 but they told me no results yet unless this continues for another two days. when i go back home felt really awful slept the whole day and the next thing i knew i was practically paralyzed. barely could walk or talk. body was aching like mad. and everything i ate. kept vomiting till i cried. slept like a prawn last night. thats what my brother told me. he checked up on me and apparently i was curled like a ball then found out my fever was super high then my mum had to spounge me the whole time to bring down the heat. feeling alot better today. but still need a lot of rest. gahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment