Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 12, 2009

11 june.

today i woke up at 12 something, had my bath and went for tuition in pasar seni, kasturi. we had science and bmelayu ttuition. you know what's the lamest way to get someones attention...pulling their hair...lol...wtf...some guy behind me just pulled my hair...and i ate my watermelon lolly pop...heee i loveee...well...yeah after science...we ponteng bm...hahah...boring shits...no people also...cause we went for the late class..wanted makan beef noodles..but couldnt :( well..long story...but i ate this shitty lamb chop...my fucking god...dying to swallow....but i was hungry...then later chilled at mamak..then went to petaling street...people there....damn kecoh laa....a chick can never feel safe in this world seriously...then went back later..by then...just went to hsc to get some stuff..got john to pick me up...walked half way to rach's house..then met up with john and all...went shisha in rasta and makan...i had my waffle and carbonara...mmm..i likeeee...i could do 'o' but once a lucky while ehhe...we chilled till almost 12.30 i think...yeah had fun.. but there's a down side to my happy night out...read the post 'keep me holding on' yeap..but thanks to them guys and jasmine giving me mental support..i didnt break down..yet till i met up with kelvin and rach...drove mums care to pick them up..hehe we're heading to PD tmw..wheee..finally..

No comments:

Post a Comment