Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 18, 2009

the old me.

sometimes i stop to think. i used to be the worst girlfriend ever and you'd love to call me a slut. i used to play with people's hearts and flirt around. girls would hate me and keep their boyfriends away from me. i admit i was a player and i fooled around. i partied like the end of the world. id go all out. but then i met this guy and he changed everything about me. i became more laid back and chilled out. it changed me for better i guess. when we broke up i thought id be the old player me. but no not anymore. the one guy that changed my life showed me what karma is. i guess when i really loved him. he was what it takes for me to understand all the hearts i broke. and i just wanted to say (if you guys are reading this) im sorry. i didnt mean to. i really didnt know what love tasted like until i had my heart broken. and now even if i had the chance to be who i used to be. i think i like me better now. i do still have my fair shares of wild life but im more to chilling now. i guess he was a gift to my life as i learned something new. i guess "the old me is dead and gone"

No comments:

Post a Comment