Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

dear father.

dear father,
i hate everything about you! why do i love you? well i dont have a fucking choice since you're my fucking father.or are you? since u weren't even fucking sober when u had me and you wanted to give me up for adoption, yes idiot.you think im stupid, mom told me everything..wait...are u sure u even got the right kid from the hospital???doesn't look like it.you werent like other dads.you were never around when i grew up and u were never around to catch me when i fall like other fathers.mom did every fucking thing.you think i dont know what goes around this family trust me i do.and believe me, im out of here when im done with my exams.ill only come back to see mom.all you were good at was working and making money and leaving a mess for this family to clean up.you were afraid of babies and you hate kids.big mistake in the --- that night, daddy.well im all grown up and who are you to come around and tell me who i should be.its abit to late.happy fucking father's day!

from the daughter you lost long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment