Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 8, 2009

for all the hard times.

i sat down thinking about the things that we've been through, the good and the bad. i started wondering and pondering over questions of why's and if's. then i stoppped, had some ice cream and went back to my thinking-bed. i was thinking back of the rumours i heard, the things that people been saying, judging me and my x's relationship and talking shit about me. let me tell u this, you don't know what happened, you weren't there and what ever happened between him and i, has none of your concerns. believe what you want to believe, say what you want to say. but i can say this, my friends, my real friends, they know me, and they would never judge me without asking the truth from me. and i don't lie, unless i have to, but in this case, i have nothing to hide. what happened between me and him will remain with me. but hear this, yes its okay to be sad, its okay to feel emotion, but break ups are just a part of life, as we are young we may feel like its the end of the world and nothing could be worst than this, but we are so wrong. so i'm okay. and since happen for a reason, and u know u gave it ur best and honest hand in it, you've got nothing to lose. Nothing at ALL.

this song is for the people who never gave love a chance and threw it away without trying.[it's just a song, dont get ur head wrapped in it.]
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/leonalewis/thebestyouneverhad.html

No comments:

Post a Comment