Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 22, 2009

naive bitch.

you're psycho and paranoid. get a grip. your scold me for what i put on my blog calling it false events. i have better things to do than tell lies like you. you simple put words in my mouth. but the truth is you dont know the truth. believe him as you should cause he's your bf, do i have to point that out for you. you're a sad mistake getting to know. to me you're just a boyfriend stealer and a whore that will fuck anyone when she's high. man alot of people dont like you at all. now i know why. you tell me to bring him and confront you. why you doubting him now? i dont need to clarify anything to you. who are you to me. just a trouble maker. you said im not over him. who are you to tell me how to feel. telling me the first love is part of life and what so ever. who are you and how well do you know he's my first love. i already know him but you're just at the starting line. tell me how it goes when you're in tears and he leaves you. you think you're fantastic and tell me how to be and to grow up. no you grow up. you said you wont leave me alone unless i come confront you. no thanks. you're face is not worth looking at and you're not worth my time. slut. stay out of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment