Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 11, 2009

wishful thinker.

do you ever wonder...

[1]how we got together?
Simple, I ignored you, you tried because of the challenge. I hated you, but you found my heart, I fell for you, then we were in love.

[2]why did we break up?
The longer we were together, the more we got use to each other, then we had other wants in life, i got carried away with my life and you with yours. The difference is, you found interest in someone else cause she had time to be around you, while i stayed patient trying to believe your every lie. Later, to only find out you lied, betrayed and cheated on me, giving me apologies and excuses. This time i dont believe you.

[3]how did i find out?
How long do you think you could keep it a secret when we shared the same circle of friends..picture proofs cant be a lie now can it..everything laid out infront of me, when you were lying you forgot to cover your tracks.

[4]What did you say to everyone?
Well, this is the best part, you met a chick, lied to me and everyone saying "we broke up cause we had no time for each other." yes, i said that to everyone for you, but my friends know what you did. You cheated on me, then covered up. You left me, cause you wanted to be with her and i was too busy to entertain you.

[5]what's the case now?
The issue now is that, you're calling me and telling me you love me, miss me and is sorry..you're telling me to hold on for as long as i can, yes. you do that when your chick isnt around, but when she is, i'm DEAD to you. you tell our friends that you still love me, and have no time for me...really? you have no time for me, but you have a new gf. interesting. you wont admit she's with you, you say you don't know what you're feeling, you keep me hanging on. you say "i dont see us together now, i see us together in the future."

[6]method of solution?
I'm letting you go, each second slowly and painfully. if we're meant to be, then see you soon. but that's so far ahead, i'm going to live my life my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment