Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 12, 2009

keep me holding on.

i saw him today. we waved at each other from far. i didn't think he'd come up to me and start up a conversation. it started out friendly and interesting, to catch up and all. i shocked his hand, then he asked for a hug. i denied at first with a reason f being lazy, but i did anyway. he hugged me like how he used to, i wanted to fall into his arms, but i remembered he has a girlfriend now. so it just isn't right. it was a little awkward. then he left back to his table, he texted me. asking me to let him know before i left. well then before i left i paid the bill and bryan waved at me, for some reason he smacked bryan's hand. i went over to say hi to everyone there, gf wasn't there so yeah. then he stood up and hugged me and whispered, miss me. i avoided the topic and he asked if i was ok, i lied and told him i was never better. then he repeated "miss me" then i just said " dido". then i went off. he texted me saying "you know i do" then we just texted for awhile, towards the end, he told me to take care and everything then he was like where's my gnite kiss. i couldn't refuse but. i couldn't so i just replied i would but it just isnt right. i'm getting by, hurts less, didnt cry this time =). but i just dont understand what he's doing, the way he hugged me i could still feel it, the love we shared but he's with someone else, yet he gives me this hope. i am clearly not sure anymore, but i will do what i do and go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment