Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

imagination.

on the beach we'd have a picnic and we'd enjoy each others company. you'd lift me up into the sky and spin me around. the wind in my hair never felt so relaxing and you put me down in your arms. we take long walks by the beach as you hold my hand tight. then back in the chalet i see them waiting as we're sitting in the jacuzzi in our room. surrounded by luxurious food and the company of funny and wonderful people. a day where everything seems so perfect and nothing could hurt me. invulnerable. in a club with my girls. and in the night, we'd all look up and bless the broken roads that made us cross paths. one door closes and another opens. you look at the person on the right and left. its not imagination. its the people you love. and its the best time of your life.
LETS MAKE A MEMORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment