Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

close your eyes.

there's just too much drama. at this point. i dont care anymore. those people out there talking nonsense mean nothing to me so im blocking them out. im happy with my friends, him and my life. i dont need anyone getting in my way or interfearing. enough is enough. things are getting too much. my blog is for my close friends and my personal use. lying is the last thing id do for any form of attention FYI. and whatever is it. life is just a path way to heaven. so be it. its my bday soon and i want to have fun. not think about this nonsense. to anything that hurts and irritates. i will turn my head away. ive got everything i need here. and no matter what anyone says. you dont know me enough to judge me. the past is the past. im living in the present now. and the future will bring me challenges i will learn to face. hello a new day.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment