Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Your Vagina faces disgust me.

i dont need your recognition to what i do. and hey, get your facts right before saying a word, or butting in like u know it all. cause clearly, I DONT CARE about you or what you have to say. and i definitely dont need your lies and bullshit, so bitch. shut up and tell you what, next time you want to say something about me or my life or what i do, look in the mirror and tell me how are you any better when all youre doing is talking shit about people, being a busy body, a hipocrit, and you do this all for the attention you can never get. just pathetic and lame of you. just keep your thoughts to yourself and get your disgusting vagina face out of my sight cause all i can see written on your face is " IM DESPERATE! ".

No comments:

Post a Comment