Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pathetic.

You're so stuck on yourself. And pls you dont even have the guts to say it to my face. You have a problem but you cant even confront me. Instead you talk shit and live in your fantasy world. Whatever you're so pathetic. No one asked you to read my blog. And i think you should read back everything you said. Cause it looks like its reflecting on you. Not me. Why dont you just keep your nose out of my bussiness. No ones forcing you to believe what I say. Believe whoever you want. The truth will come out one day. And i have nothing to lose. Its just a relationship. Its a part of life. I moved on, maybe its time you did too. Despite how pathetic you been acting. I dare you to come front and ask me and him. Go ahead turn on the spot light. You seem more into it than i am anyway. Besides i have no interest in neither of you. And i dont have a reason to lie. Cause the truth is in front of me. Someday it'll be infront of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment