Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 18, 2009

flashback.

its been 3 months and 1 week since we broke up. i stop and take a breathe. i cant cry anymore. i THINK i dont love you anymore. and i miss nothing. i look at white myvis and i dont think of you anymore. i hear your name but i dont see your face in my mind. i THINK im over you. i hope im sure. i stopped to think our love was everything it could be in that moment. but when you broke my heart and i didnt try to get you back. i knew something between us was gone. not because we didnt love each other. it all just went away. it took me 3 hard weeks of crying myself to sleep. and hearing your voice and seeing your face i wanted you back. but i dont regret turning my back when you asked for a good night kiss through the phone. i keep having this dream and feeling. its like im chasing a butterfly. every time i get close enough i trip and fall and it slips through my fingers. there i stand emotionless. EMPTY. ive been awfully down recently and i dont know why. but it doesnt hurt. i feel like im alone in the world. yet im not. something's missing. i just dont know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment