Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 25, 2009

when it was you and me.

since my last heart break. i put all of me to get over. now im left with this fear. a voice in my head. it told me to run. when things got to serious. so i did. from mr.tall and mr. dj. then theres him. he took things slow and made me feel great. but things got in the way that made me pull back. suddenly on his bday i decided to tell him i loved him. i regreted actually cause things got more complicated and it started this rushing kind of feel. he said too much. i already know how you feel but you kept constantly reminding me and crowding me. i felt like i was in a room and the walls keep closing in on me. i freaked out. and took my heart back and ran. everyone's shocked seeing us walk down the street together. i know. its not like the guys i been with and dated. shocking yes i agree. everyone kept asking me and saying " what you doing with him" and things like " i know you need a rebound but he's serious about you." i never said he was a rebound. not that i know of. im not sure anymore. things are hard. we're two different people from different worlds. we do different things for fun. and it just hard. i love him but its just not possible to be together. i cant see us. i miss the times in PD when nothing mattered at all. it was just him and my bestfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment