Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 20, 2009

that girl.

you stole my boyfriend and you're bitching about me and saying how im trying to break you guys apart. funny. real funny. the thing is you dont know what you got yourself into at all. why are you so paranoid? if u trust him you wouldnt be all up in my bussiness. but you are. you told me to grow up? haha well thats a funny thing. i think im way more matured than u and i can think straight. i dont go around stealing ppls bf or making false accusations about me. and common use your head and think. why would i make this stuff up. besides my blog is for my own personal down pour no one told you to be so busy body and get yourself hurt. i remember when you came and asked me for the truth but i didnt want to tell you. im not telling you anything either now. so get your nose out of my bussiness. and btw he's ur bf now not mine. so he's your problem. and fyi i dont love him. im over him and why dont u grow up. but one heads up, i dont hve a reason to lie to the world and you have no right to comment on my relationship with him. it was us and now its u. so let it be. i dont care anymore. so stop worrying. he's nothing to me anymore. not after what has happened. and i blame you.

No comments:

Post a Comment