Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hear me.

im single, but i am dating some one and i think he's a pretty great guy, and everyone deserves a second chance to change so be it. dont like it? that's not my problem, i know you guys are looking out for me, but the things you say or do isnt really helping me. this is not the first time you guys made me jeopardize my own relationship with all the things you guys have said and penetrated my mind with. life's a learning lesson and i will take the risk and consequences. just be there when i fall. that's all i need right now. cause u know im weak and ur words cuts me like blades. so please i just need your support in letting go of my x and being happy and maybe one day give love one more shot.but for now im gonna love from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment