Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 6, 2009

hope for the worst.

6th june 2009.
7:22pm.

the day of kai quan's party there was some drama...our trip to PD was canceled.I already paid first by credit card and last minute my friend cancels on me...i was freaking pissed off. First was Kapas, then genting, then PD...i dont know...but all i know is my mum did her con woman moves and canceled her credit card so she wouldnt have to pay for the room with no people..smoking like a train at that time, had a little talk with chun kit...poor fellow...hahaha cant walk properly.. well not long later food came and kai quan came..we were starving...the minute we screamed surprise we didnt run to him we ran to the pizza's...later on he was pushed into the pool..so were the other guys lol..rach, pei jun, jasmine and i decided to swim...secretly without the guys knowing cause we didnt even bring swimming suits...haha you wouldnt guess what we did...we took off our clothes and jumped in....freaking cold i swear...ahaha i like jasmine...i didnt know she was damn sporting...i was scared of her last time ehehe(if ure reading, yes i was)...while swimming we kept hiding from the guys...hiding under water and all..haha then i got caught by Wai mun..haha but they only recognised me..then later we got halau by the guards....the guards just watched us...i didnt even know...but wtv...it looked like a bikini since my colours matched...lol...after swimming and chilling...i got a missed call...it was 'him'...called him back and ask him to call back...it started out okay actually just laughing and talking casually...then things got messy...we both started crying...whatever we talked about is just between us and if u want to know, ask me personally. That phone call made me stronger at some parts but made me so much weaker and back at step 1 at some parts...suddenly i turned around, everyone was behind me watching me cry so i told him i had to go then i went back home...later me and rach did the usual, bathe and cook and makan just chilled..if not mistaken met up with kelvin...my days been practically like that...things been getting so complicated since then...i sms him, he sms me...we call and talk...and one will end up crying first...i was pretty low one night in curve...i just pulled away from any form of attention...watched 17 again....good movie...there was one part where Zac effron read the later and it hit me..i was crying in the cinema...went back home....back some brownies and pasta....yummy...pretty ggood...then later i was still crying to the sound of my music...i was pretty cold to my friend...i kinda fought with him and told him off...i didnt mean it..i just felt so pressured by everyone...is like i fell apart and let myself fall...but now im straightening things out slowly...hopefully...things are okay...had a date yesterday..with my bestfriend...i enjoyed it...i did...i liked him..but long time ago...i just cant see me with anyone else right now...and i know what's his every move cause he used the same trick on my bestfriend when he was going for her...she told me everything..she's the best...i love youuu rachhie!!she's always been there for me...so as the others...well after my date...met up with jimmy and hafiz...chilled a little...then met up with apat...we planned to go PD today ehe...we chilled at Mcd's and guess what! I can do '0' with ciggs smoke now hehe...fine not a big deal but yeah...there they were mocking me...usual..haha but its cool...pretty funny...insulting but funny...later chilled at jimmy's...he sent me to kelvin's...otw there i asked him about this chick i heard about..he said he likes her but she has too many guys so he's just waiting...then met up with kelvin go ronda ronda...and faggg...then b4 i went off...we agreed...to go with the flow and not think so hard about anything...it was the happiest night ive had in a long time...the next morning..got a text from 'him'...then spoke on the phone for a while..the text was about my baby cousin...missed 'him' and wanted to see him..but he left already...so it was too late...just not fate for us to meet hmm...we spoke and i ended up crying this time...but at least i still get to hear the words and know how he feels about me too...yesh...its 7.10pm...i woke up and hour ago...im gonna bathe and go out soon...so yeahhh....to everyone, thank you for everything and supporting me and sorry for any form of hurt ive caused upon u with the fact that im broken.i love you guys.
thank you for the best time of my life.
not a single regret.
iloveyou.

thank you guys for always being there.
and letting us lepak at ur place.
miss you guys.

my childhood friends.
you guys mean alot to me,
eventhough we aren't as close,
i love you guys.

Doesn't get better than this. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjFEtgExW_ps3D9o0PKfxkx2XrFdHWThB90v4bD__rrgNPIZjctMlmdYsFmmA00K31OUxkv3H3sZWgbJE5MZhL9DGzHDzitlTbH0smHQj1niiEeCgS1mdK2DNtIIPd0zZIigZu9Wm-SxmaA/s1600-h/16112007.jpg">how could we forget,
the perfect memory and friends i could ask for
the best girls and sweetest guys.

i dont have any other pictures of all of you guys,
but
just know you're all as important
and wouldnt be where i am without
the support and care from you guys.
andreaa loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment